Brochures & Reports
Use the links below to download our forms and brochures quickly and easily. Download our current program
The Annual Compliance form for property owners is available on the
in the right-hand column. If you have not received one of these in the last 12 months, please fill out this form and return it to the address provided.
- The industry standard which defines lead hazards and lead safety and all the basic information regarding the EPA RRP rule and how to perform a renovation correctly and 'lead-safe'.
Protect your Family From Lead in Your Home
- Another industry standard containing everything you need to know about lead, lead safety and how to protect your family from this hazard in the home.
Protect your Family From Lead in Your Home (Spanish)
Protect your Family From Lead in Your Home (Russian)
Protect your Family From Lead in Your Home (Arabic)
Protect your Family From Lead in Your Home (Vietnamese)
Protect your Family From Lead in Your Home (Somali)
Healthy Homes Resources Guide
Reducing Lead Hazards When Remodeling Your Home
- Another excellent source for A-Z information about lead safety when renovating your home.
Reducing Lead Hazards When Remodeling Your Home (Spanish)
Small Entity Compliance Guide
- The RRP rule in a nutshell. A-Z for contractors.
7 Steps for a Healthy Home
- 7 quick & easy steps to help keep your home safe and healthy.
Help Yourself to a Healthy Home
- An A-Z 'healthy home' brochure covering everything from allergens to air and water.
Lead and Pregnancy 2010
- A 300 page comprehensive booklet covering everything both pregnant and new mothers need to know about protecting their unborn and newly born babies from lead poisoning.
Get Ahead of Lead if You're Pregnant
- A simple 2 page brochure with the basics of avoiding lead exposure to your unborn baby
Contractors Lead Safety During Renovation
- A 2 page complete checklist to help contractors & renovators stay RRP compliant. (
NH Blood Level Surveillance Data 2008
- The bottom-line finding and statistics from the 2008 childhood blood-lead level study.
EPA's Lead Brochure
- EPA's 'quick-learn' 2 page brochure about lead and where to find help and additional information.
Effects of Lead on Children
- A 1-sheet handout on the symptoms and effects of childhood lead poisoning.
Fight Lead Poisoning with a Healthy Diet
- great tips on how to use certain foods to help battle lead poisoning (
Lead Poisoning and Learning
- A 1-sheet handout on how lead poisoning effects childhood learning.
Lead Poisoning, Behavior & Violence
- A 1-sheet handout on the links between lead poisoning, behavior difficulties and violence.
Lead Poisoning Prevention Saves Community Huge Money
- A 2-sheet handout on how lead poisoning prevention creates huge bottom-line savings for society.
Eliminating Childhood Lead Poisoning
- The complete 91 page booklet from the U.S. government explaining their plan to eliminate childhood lead poisoning.
What Every Caregiver Should Know About Lead
- An educational 1-sheet checklist for caregivers regarding lead safety.
NH Lead Poisoning Report 2002
- A 1-sheet report from the Manchester Department of Health.
A Healthy Manchester - Report
- The 2009 comprehensive 213 page report from the city of Manchester on creating a healthier community.
Brochures and Reports
Lead and the Body
Partner With Us